My New Apt and Job

Hello All!

DN here. Long time no see.

After talking to Amaya she posed the question “Why did you stop blogging?”

Truthfully, I don’t know.  I guess I had other things on my mind. I’ve thought about blogging many times and I just didn’t do it for some reason.

Anyway, I am back. Mainly because this will keep ME sane and I should because I keep hearing the same questions repeatedly. Such as…

1.       Where are you now?

-       I’m in China. Guangzhou region…kinda in the country but not so much. It is easy to get around where I am.

2.       What is your apartment like?

-       Freakin’ HUGE! I have a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom place with 4 balconies to dry clothes on the top floor of the building. I even have two floors to myself. I’ll post a video of it - when the program cooperates - instead of describing in detail. If you like, another post will be for the process I went through to get this apartment and more information.

3.       How’s your job?

-       I view everything that they tell me as lies until proven otherwise. That is another post all on its own.

So that is what I was/am up to so far.

Now… which of the posts do you want me to post next…apartment or job?


Later,

DN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook DM Adventures #1 and #2

Wooooooooooooooooooow...