It has been awhile. So much has happened. To make it short...
- Now work in Public School - less pay but more free time.
- Lost 12 lbs just from changing jobs.
- Found out my youngest brother and his mom are dead through a phone call. (This can be a post all into itself when I can keep my cool.)
- Grandma King died 4 months later, the same week I started my new job and moved.
- Got my new job without an interview. Hell, they did not know what I looked like until I got here.
- This job is great and so are the people.
- Finishing up my teacher certification.
- No romance stuff, with all the stuff that happened (see above), not really thinking of it.
- Going for a dream job, I have wanted for awhile.
- Trying to better myself in many hobbies.
- Gotta finish my late younger brother's memorial and finally figured out the way I will do this one. The game is a separate thing all together. It was a project we were working on together.
- My late youngest brother's birthday is this weekend (July 2nd) and I am a wreak.
- Going to Uijeongbu for that weekend, because me staying at home is not a good idea.
How has everyone been?
First I would like to say I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what that must be like. I was just looking through blogs I use to follow and saw that you posted after some time away and was not expecting that. I hope and pray for you and though you are going through this terrible situation I am glad that you are posting to let everyone know you are alright.ReplyDelete