Wooooooooooooooooooow...

It has been awhile.  So much has happened.  To make it short...


  1. Now work in Public School - less pay but more free time.
  2. Lost 12 lbs just from changing jobs.
  3. Found out my youngest brother and his mom are dead through a phone call. (This can be a post all into itself when I can keep my cool.)
  4. Grandma King died 4 months later, the same week I started my new job and moved.
  5. Got my new job without an interview. Hell, they did not know what I looked like until I got here.
  6. This job is great and so are the people.
  7. Finishing up my teacher certification.
  8. No romance stuff, with all the stuff that happened (see above), not really thinking of it.
  9. Going for a dream job, I have wanted for awhile.
  10. Trying to better myself in many hobbies.
  11. Gotta finish my late younger brother's memorial and finally figured out the way I will do this one. The game is a separate thing all together. It was a project we were working on together.
  12. My late youngest brother's birthday is this weekend (July 2nd) and I am a wreak.
  13. Going to Uijeongbu for that weekend, because me staying at home is not a good idea.

How has everyone been?

~ DN

Comments

  1. First I would like to say I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what that must be like. I was just looking through blogs I use to follow and saw that you posted after some time away and was not expecting that. I hope and pray for you and though you are going through this terrible situation I am glad that you are posting to let everyone know you are alright.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook DM Adventures #1 and #2